Charleston, SC Vacation Information from
Travel Enthusiasts Who've Been There
Want to visit Charleston, SC? Vacation planning is a breeze when you have the inside track from others who can make firsthand recommendations. Our love of the city and the surrounding areas will give you an up-close look at golf packages and attractions plus hotels and condos in Charleston and on the islands.
Strolling along the Battery. Shopping on King Street. Browsing the Market. Dining on Shem Creek. There's so much to do during your visit, you won't know where to start. Let us help you out!
Charleston Golf Courses
- South Carolina is world-famous for golf. From North Charleston to Seabrook Island, you'll find more courses created by renowned golf architects than practically anywhere else.
- Carriage and walking tours of historic homes. The South Carolina Aquarium. Fort Sumter and the HL Hunley submarine. Sweet grass weaving in the Market. Eating exceptional seafood. Make a list to be sure you don't miss anything during your stay.
Charleston Hotel Guide
- Charleston vacation rentals are plentiful. From luxurious hotels in the heart of the city to budget-friendly rooms just a few miles away, your lodging options are endless with properties to suit every budget.
Condos in Charleston
- Look out over Charleston Harbor. Gaze out over gorgeous views of the Cooper River. The convenience of historic downtown or the modern additions of Mt. Pleasant? Whichever you choose, you'll be surrounded by beauty.
Beach Rentals in Charleston
- South Carolina proudly boasts some of the most beautiful islands in the world. Whether you long for the elite lifestyle of Kiawah Island or Seabrook, or the simple pleasures of Folly Beach, it's easy to see why these Charleston vacation rentals book so quickly.
Download our FREE Charleston, SC Vacation Planner now (coming soon). This handy guide will help you organize every aspect of your trip so you can ensure a fabulous time is had by all!